When it comes to choosing a theme for your hen party it can sometimes be a tough call. Should you go with the classic theme of sashes, L plates and boppers or go classy with a Flappers theme? There are so many different options to go with! If you are celebrating the hen party in spring/summer one of our favourite themes has to be a Boho Theme!
Boho, short for Bohemian is absolutely stunning! Full of colour, flowers and beachy waves the Boho theme is just perfect for a Spring/Summer hen!
- Loads of Colour
- Hessian Bunting
- When it comes to organising a Boho theme hen party a music festival is the ultimate activity that you could choose! There are so many music festivals happening all around the country this year with amazing acts and at really affordable prices, perfect! An amazing option if the bride to be loves music!
- Afternoon Tea is another winner for a Boho theme hen party! Tell the venue in advance about your theme and see if it’s okay to decorate your table with some boho accessories.
- A Garden Party is a great accompaniment to a Boho theme and especially perfect for the summer. Enjoy cocktails and a BBQ or dinner outside while soaking up the sun!
- Flower crowns
- Floral Dresses
- Loose fit/Maxi Dresses
- Statement costume jewellery
- Get the bride to be to wear a statement white flower crown and dress to stand out from the crowd!